All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and are charged on a per property, per week basis.
Credit Card Surcharge:
- A 2% credit card fee applies to payments for bookings made online. You may wish to use EFTPOS to pay your weekly rent to avoid this fee.
Any cancellations made 14 days or less prior to arrival will attract a penalty of one week’s accommodation fee and service fee.
The first 4 weeks of an accommodation booking is non-refundable once the client has moved in.
Furnished Property offer a free transfer guarantee to another property in our portfolio should the client be unhappy with original accommodation. Transfer will depend on current availability and may be subject to a different asking rent.
Lease Break Procedure:
If a lodger/tenant departs the property prior to the end date signed on their agreement, it is the lodger or tenant’s responsibility to find a new replacement. The lodger or tenant is aware that they are liable to pay rent up until the lease end date specified on their agreement or until a new lodger/tenant is found to take over the agreement. A $200 lease break fee will apply.
Furnished Property will not guarantee or confirm a booking or reservation made more than 365-days (1-Year) in advance. Booking expressions of interest can be noted; however no guarantee on availability or price can be made. Furnished Property reserves the right to deny with reasonable notice any and all bookings made beyond 365-days.
Upon check-in, a security bond equal to 3 week’s rent must be paid before tenants may enter the property. Rental payments are due every Monday after the tenant moves in.
- Valid photo identification is required to check-in.
- Weekly rent payment can be made via credit card or EFTPOS, over the telephone or at your local post office using a PayWay card provided at check-in.
- Please note that all amounts shown by Furnished Property Group on our confirmation and registration card are in Australian Dollars.
- All credit cards are accepted except American Express.
Check in is 2pm
Departure is 10am