39a Elizabeth Bay Rd, Elizabeth Bay.
Brand New Fitout and Views
Jack’s Place is Sydney’s premier student and intern accommodation facility. Boasting 40 private single rooms, some with double bed, this property offers everything a young international student or intern is looking for. This recently renovated property is located in the up-market Elizabeth Bay suburb, bordering the café and restaurant lifestyle of Darlinghurst, Potts Point and Kings Cross. The gem of this property is the roof-top terrace with glimpses of Sydney Harbour and stunning views of the Eastern Suburbs. Mingle with friends over a drink and BBQ, or grab some alone time with a book in the sun. Jack’s Place is a fun living environment where guests can make new friends whilst enjoying the privacy of their own room.
- Free Cable Internet in bedrooms and all bills (water, electricity and gas) included
- Secure building with private, lockable rooms
- Roof-top terrace with fully equipped kitchen facility, outdoor furniture and BBQ
- Views of Sydney Harbour and Eastern Suburbs
- Under bed storage and study desks in every bedroom
- Flat screen TV with FOXTEL and DVD player in spacious common lounge
- Fully equipped commercial grade kitchen
- Separate communal study room
- Separate male and female shared bathrooms on every floor
- Coin-operated washing machines and dryers
- Live in House Mangers to ensure all guests have a safe and happy stay
- Organized house social and community events
- 1 minute walk to (311) Bus Stop
- 5 minute walk to Kings Cross Train Station
- Minimum stay just 4 weeks
|12+ month lease||$300.00pwk|
|6-12 month lease||$300.00pwk|
|3-6 month lease||$320.00pwk|
|2 month lease||$345.00pwk|
|1 month lease (minimum lease)||$345.00pwk|
There are currently no reviews for this property yet, be the first to write a review!